Op 36 Program Guide
Tell the full story!
The Operation 36 Program Guide is a perfect way to show the value of your program. It covers every aspect of what your participants will experience with Operation 36. It is designed as a "Getting Started in Golf Guide" to help overcome any objection or answer any question a parent or beginner might have.
How to use it:
We recommend having these on hand for your staff to give to families who attend a private or group orientation. You can use it to go over any aspect of the program. We like to include it in a facility branded folder with the schedule and other information.
It is educational and large enough to allow prospective participants feel like it is a gift you are giving them before they make a decision to join your program. Not only will this go a long way to show you have a plan, but that you care about your program.
- Why Should My Family Play Golf?
- Operation 36: A Better Way To Learn Golf
- How to Evaluate a Golf Coaching Program
- How the Operation 36 Program Works
- What to Expect in an Operation 36 Program
- Who Is Operation 36 For?
- Why Operation 36 Works
- The App For Golfers & Families
- The App For Your Pro
- The Operation 36 Curriculum
- Operation 36 Junior Starter Kits
- Operation 36 Junior Development Model
- See What Parents are Saying
- Operation 36 Junior Development Tracks
- FAQ - Preparing to play your first Op 36 Round